[O] Agenda view of BBDB entries with Hebrew dates for anniversaries

From: ST
Subject: [O] Agenda view of BBDB entries with Hebrew dates for anniversaries
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:05:27 +0300

Hi,

I managed to add anniversaries/birthdays to BBDB and display them in
org-agenda. Now I need to move to the next step and provide those dates
as Hebrew dates. In diary mode the dates seem to look like HSivan 17,
5776 . However if I put it to BBDB like anniversary: HSivan 17, 5776
birthday - I get error while trying to generate agenda view: bad-sexp at
line 5 /path/to/agenda.org (org-bbdb-anniversaries). Any ideas on how to
get it working?

Thank you!
ST