Re: [O] symbol's value as vatiable is void:: result-params

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] symbol's value as vatiable is void:: result-params
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:56:37 +0200

Hello,

Charles Millar <address@hidden> writes:

> When I evaluate the following the above error results (this source blosk
> and all others that are similar evaluated successfully  a few days ago)
>
> #+NAME: SCHEDAP
> #+begin_src rec :data foo.rec :type Finance :fields
> AccountDate,Description,AccountAmount :results silent
>   (File = 'RevTrust' && AccountSchedule = 'A')
> #+end_src
>
> degug on error -
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable result-params)

This is a bug in "ob-rec.el" from Recutils package.

I switched Babel evaluation (ob-core.el) to lexical binding recently,
and "ob-rec.el" still uses dynamic binding (probably unwillingly in that
case) for `result-params'.

A trivial fix could be to add the binding

  (result-params (cdr (assq :result-params params)))

in `org-babel-execute:rec'.

Since ob-rec.el is not included in Org per se, I cannot do much more
here. I suggest to report it upstream.

Thank you.

Regards,

--