Re: [O] mobile-org.el maintainer

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] mobile-org.el maintainer
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:24:09 +0200

Hello,

Benoît Coste <address@hidden> writes:

> I am working on remodeling MobileOrg for Android and I'd like to discuss a
> few changes for mobile-org.el.

I read your mail from a month ago. Unfortunately, I don't know enough of
this library to be useful to the discussion.

> I am trying to contact the maintainer of mobile org. The file mobile-org.el
> says address@hidden but I tried it and it is not working. Does anyone
> know who is currently maintaining mobile-org.el ?

It is part of Org core, so anyone with write access to repository can
maintain it. The current maintainer is Bastien Guerry, who reads this
list. IOW, you can discuss the changes here.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou