[O] HTML export without org title as H1?

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: [O] HTML export without org title as H1?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 21:03:32 +0900

Hello org users,

I am trying to export an org file to the "content" part of a HTML file. Using header lines and inline html blocks, I basically succeeded in constructing it the way I need it. However, there is still one stumbling block: It seems that it is hardcoded to use the title of the org file as the first H1 element. This breaks my file, so I would like to suppress that, together with the first <div> element. Does anybody know how to achieve that? Or are there better ways to achieve this?
What I have so far basically looks like this:

#+TITLE: Kanripo 漢籍リポジトリ
#+SETUPFILE: kanripo.blog.setup

#+begin_html
#+end_html