[O] GNU Emacs presentations at the GNU Hackers Meeting 2016 (18-20 augus

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] GNU Emacs presentations at the GNU Hackers Meeting 2016 (18-20 august, France)?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 14:46:45 +0200

Hi all,

the GNU Hackers Meeting 2016 will take place in France
in August 18-20.

See https://www.gnu.org/ghm/upcoming.html for details.

The conference needs speakers on a variety of topics,
and anything related to Emacs is of course very welcome.

Christian is coordinating the organization this year,
don't hesitate to join.

I've attended one GHM in 2011, it was really relaxed,
refreshing, I learned a lot and met great people.

Thanks for spreading the word!

--
 Bastien