Re: [O] org-refile works but dosent work from within a capture window (o

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-refile works but dosent work from within a capture window (org-capture-refile)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 23:53:36 +0200

Hello,

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> do you mind guiding me on how to produce the backtrace and ECM, im not very
> technical ;-)

The backtrace is easy: M-x toggle-debug-on-error.

Just make sure you're using an un-compiled Org (you can call
`org-reload' with a C-u prefix).

The ECM is a minimal document that enables me to reproduce the error. It
may not be needed if the backtrace is obvious enough, but it doesn't
hurt to provide it either, if it is simple to create.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou