Re: [O] Bug: Error upon HTML export of LaTeX source code [8.3.4 (release

From: Dominik Schrempf
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Error upon HTML export of LaTeX source code [8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-831-gbf93e1 @ /home/dominik/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 12:34:58 +0200

Hello,

you are right.  I found the problem.  I had the following code in my
initialization file to treat latex beamer \frametitle commands as
sections.

(defun my-reftex-mode-hook ()
  "Tell reftex to treat \frametitle as section commands."
  (add-to-list 'reftex-section-levels
               '("frametitle" . 2))
  (reftex-reset-mode))
(add-hook 'reftex-mode-hook 'my-reftex-mode-hook)

It turned out that (reftex-reset-mode) broke org mode html export.  I
thought that this line was needed to make reftex aware of the newly
defined section labels but double checked now and it turns out that it
doesn't need the reset anyway.

Just so that you know the cause.

Thanks and best wishes,
Dominik