Re: [O] Bug: org -> org export ignores latex blocks [8.3.4 (8.3.4-50-g83

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org -> org export ignores latex blocks [8.3.4 (8.3.4-50-g83e373-elpaplus @ /home/andrea/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/)]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 17:45:14 +0200

Hello,

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> It would have been nice if the master branch built version showed a
> different numerical version number than the one on the maint branch. Or
> probably some prefix like dev/master? Nicolas?

Deciding the next version number ahead of time isn't always right from
the beginning of the branch. I guess a "dev" suffix should be enough.

However, I don't know how to change the release tag, which is defined in
a somewhat convoluted way. Bastien or Achim probably know how to do it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou