Re: [O] No output from babel shell src block

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] No output from babel shell src block
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 15:36:03 -0400

This is a known issue with diff, I think. Add a line containing ":" below, or
"echo" or "diff foo bar | cat".

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27304469/capturing-the-output-of-diff-with-org-babel

I have

(setq org-babel-default-header-args:sh
  '((:prologue . "exec 2>&1") (:epilogue . ":"))
)

so that stderr is always displayed in the RESULTS block.

  -k.