Re: [O] Annotating org exporters

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] Annotating org exporters
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 08:19:58 -0700

Hi Sebasitan,

Sebastian Fischmeister <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a simple way to build regex-based extensions to the exporters?
> For example, I would like to convert this string "=>" to $\rightarrow$
> when converting the document to latex.

There's an example of how to do something like this in the "Advanced
Configuration" section of the Export section in the manual.  Maybe you
could adapt it like this?

     (defun my-latex-filter-rightarrow (text backend info)
       (when (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'latex)
             (replace-regexp-in-string "=>" "$\rightarrow$" text)))

     (add-to-list 'org-export-filter-plain-text-functions
                  'my-latex-filter-rightarrow)

Hope that helps!

Best,
Richard