[O] Org 8.3.4 - Problems with bulk reschedule in agenda

From: Elwood151
Subject: [O] Org 8.3.4 - Problems with bulk reschedule in agenda
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:51:17 +0200

I'm using Emacs 24.5.1 on Windows 7 with org-mode 8.3.4.

Unfortunately, bulk actions in the agenda do not work as expected:
If I mark several lines in the agenda,
then Shift-B and then d for changing the deadline of the tasks.

I then can enter the date, but it only affects the first of the selected agenda lines, the others stay unchangend.

Is this a general bug in org-mode 8.3.4 ?

I have some configuration code which is loaded during startup of emacs which I took from various internet sites,
so I am not sure if something in there might cause this behaviour, but I also do not know what keyword I'd have to search for in the configuration files to find the code which causes it..

Kind regards

Martin