Re: [O] isbn-to-bibtex (from org-ref) fails

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] isbn-to-bibtex (from org-ref) fails
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 13:10:27 -0400

In this particular case 0062190377 does not seem to be a known ISBN.

i.e. this
http://xisbn.worldcat.org/webservices/xid/isbn/0062190377?method=getMetadata&format=json&fl=*

leads to this:
{
 "stat":"unknownId"}

I modified this function a bit to avoid this issue. It does not help
with this isbn, but gives a better error.

I assume you were looking for Seveneves: A Novel? Maybe it is too new
for xisbn. BTW: Did you read it? Is it good?

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F