Re: [O] Problems with org-drill

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with org-drill
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 08:21:53 +0000

Milan Zamazal <address@hidden> writes:

> Anything new about this problem?  I also experience the bug, it's still
> present and I have to remove the given line on any Org update. :-(

Bugtracker:
 https://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-drill/issues/30/random-blank-buffer-2

Little function by jschaf:
https://github.com/jschaf/dotfiles/commit/263a0f1607350e0cdacc7229d775ab50520949f0

I'm still trying to find the bugreport for the bug mentioned here in
org.el defun org-toggle-latex-fragment :
+         ;; Work around a bug that doesn't restore window's start
+         ;; when widening back the buffer.
+         (set-window-start nil window-start)