Re: [O] tabularx from org to latex not recognized

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] tabularx from org to latex not recognized
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 16:04:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Nick,

Thank you for fixing the <10> character-width problem with the 2nd column of the table in Org-mode problem, your solution worked. Now the table is much more legible, within Emacs' reduced window.

Unfortunately the ultimate pdf if still giving problems. The table is too wide and the text overflows well beyond the right page limit. Something's not working in the preamble. Let me post the whole thing here:

#+TITLE: MS
#+AUTHOR:  Me
#+DATE: April 2016
#+STARTUP: nolatexpreview align
#+LATEX_CLASS: article
#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper,10pt]

#+ATTR_LATEX: :environment tabularx :width \textwidth :align lXl

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{esdiff}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[version=4]{mhchem}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{amssymb}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{siunitx}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{tabularx,booktabs}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \setcounter{secnumdepth}{0}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[margin=1in]{geometry}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \frenchspacing \allowdisplaybreaks
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{fancyhdr}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \pagestyle{fancy} % choose page-style
#+LATEX_HEADER: \fancyhf{}  % erase and clean up
#+LATEX_HEADER: \fancyhf[HLE,HRO]{\thepage} % H or F=Header or Footer, LCR=Left, Centre, Right
#+LATEX_HEADER: \fancyhf[HC]{Materials Science: 10 Things\dots}

PS: Say I want to see what's "hidden" in the table due to the <10> (or <20>) character self-imposed limit, how can I do that via keyboard shortcut? Can it be done?