Re: [O] Clocking work time vs. office time

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Clocking work time vs. office time
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:05:11 +0100

On Friday, 29 Apr 2016 at 09:25, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> However, this does not help with my main issue: tracking /time in
> office/.  Not /time in office working/, mind you.
>
> I'd like to have a report like this (I mean information, not
> formatting):
>
> * Office time: 2:00
> ** Task 1/Project A: 0:30
> ** Task 2/Project B: 0:45
>
> * Home time:
> ** Task 1/Project A: 1:15
> ** Task 2/Project B: 0:30
>
> So not only time spent on actual work on various tasks/projects, but
> also time /spent physically in the office/.

I would suggest that the office time simply be the sum of the times of
all headlines within that sub-tree?  If you need something to mop up
times which are not allocated to a specific task within the office
hierarchy, create a sub-headline called "misc" or some such?

Or am I missing something more fundamental?

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.92.1, Org release_8.3.4-739-g789412