Re: [O] Clocking work time vs. office time

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] Clocking work time vs. office time
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:25:09 +0200

On 2016-04-29, at 11:16, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Marcin,
>
> I am not sure if this will help but...
>
> [...]

Thanks, Eric!

I like the approach of not having too deep hierarchy.  Also, the idea of
having two parallel trees (for "remote" and "office" work) is ok.

However, this does not help with my main issue: tracking /time in
office/.  Not /time in office working/, mind you.

I'd like to have a report like this (I mean information, not
formatting):

* Office time: 2:00
** Task 1/Project A: 0:30
** Task 2/Project B: 0:45

* Home time:
** Task 1/Project A: 1:15
** Task 2/Project B: 0:30

So not only time spent on actual work on various tasks/projects, but
also time /spent physically in the office/.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University