Re: [O] How to reorder a footnote list?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] How to reorder a footnote list?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:32:39 +0100

Stig Brautaset <address@hidden> writes:

> Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> [...] I looked at the footnote references *in* the document and found
>> that they were all [1] [2] etc. Somehow it had lost 'fn:*' before each
>> reference number
>
> Could it be that you at some point did `C-u C-c C-x n'? This removes the
> fn: from the footnotes. I have been bitten by doing exactly that in the
> past. The manual has more: http://orgmode.org/manual/Footnotes.html

Thanks Stig.

Could be, I've set 'org-export-to-latex' to "s-#" which I've found is
far quicker and easier than 'C-c C-e l l', but its perfectly possible
that I'd mangled it at some point. And yes, I had looked at that page
but didn't find any easy way of sorting it out, so it just had to be
done manually. Its thrown my writing schedule off but it should catch up
over the weekend, I hope?! :)

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.93