Re: [O] tables, comment in one line, export to html

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] tables, comment in one line, export to html
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 10:55:43 -0600

Second the suggestion to make | / | columns ignored for export in mainstream orgmode.
Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

    > Hi Uwe
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Uwe Brauer > <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have the same need now and just hacked something simple > together to
    > export

    >     |   | 1n | 2y |  3y |

Great!! thanks, I just tested it. So all columns having a / header are ignored, at least for html and latex export. This is really great. Thanks again. I'd say that code should be somehow included in mainstream
orgmode, if you don't mind?

regards

Uwe

--
Tory S. Anderson
Computational Cognitive Narratologist & Application Developer