Re: [O] Bug: When exporting to PDF an Org file where multiple footnotes

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: When exporting to PDF an Org file where multiple footnotes share the same definition, only the first footnote is clickable [8.3.4 (8.3.4-39-ge0acd8-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/)]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:04:05 +0200

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Could we inject labels in all footnotes?  If so we could simply use
>>
>>    \textsuperscript{\ref{FN-LABEL}}
>>
>> In place of
>>
>>    \footnotemark[FN-GUESS]{}
>>
>> It seems \footref of scrextend.sty has some extra robustness built into it
>> but until someone complains I think the \textsuperscript hack should be
>> enough and better then what we’ve got.
>
> That's a bit hackish, but definitely possible. Do yo want to provide
> a patch?

It's no (much) more hackish then what we’ve got.

I would not be able to work on a patch until the 8th, so someone is free
to beat me to it.  I’ve put a link to this thread in my calendar.

[I'm also working on a patch to improve templating for
org-publish-org-sitemap, but that’s another thread].

Rasmus

--
ツ