[O] Export to OpenDocument text doesn't work in org-mode 8.3.4

From: Lohan G
Subject: [O] Export to OpenDocument text doesn't work in org-mode 8.3.4
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:37:18 +0530

I am running org-mode version 8.3.4 with Emacs 24.5.1. I believe this is
the latest stable version of org-mode. I want to export some of my org
files to Open Document format. But it does not show the option to export
to Open Document ("export as OpenDocument Text")

BUT, I got another machine that runs org-mode 7.9.3f with Emacs 24.3.1
and it shows this option among several other exports including Doc Book
and LaTex.

What should I do to enable this option in the latest version of org-mode?

Regards,
Lohan