Re: [O] Bug: Problem with LaTeX export, footnotes in table headers, and

From: Berthold Höllmann
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Problem with LaTeX export, footnotes in table headers, and longtabu [8.3.4 (8.3.4-31-gcb683e-elpa @ /home/berhol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160404/)]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 00:11:51 +0200

Hello,

> address@hidden (Berthold Höllmann) writes:
>
>> hypperref works again half way, if i define the first occurrence of the
>> footnote using a bare "\footnotemark", and use "\footnotemark[<footnote
>> number>]" in subsequent uses.
>
> Isn't it the case already?

I also thought so, after looking into the code, but the result I get
seemed to proves otherwise.

I simplified my example:

,----
| #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{tabu}
| #+TITLE: Multi page table test
|
| #+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtabu
| | *Typ[fn:1]* |
| |-------------|
| | 1[fn:1]     |
| |-------------|

| * Footnotes
|
| [fn:1]
|   Blind[fn:1] text
`----

and the important part of the generated LaTeX file is:

,----
| \begin{longtabu}{l}
| \textbf{Typ\footnotemark}\\
| \hline
| \endfirsthead
| \multicolumn{1}{l}{Continued from previous page} \\
| \hline
|
| \textbf{Typ\footnotemark} \\
|
| \hline
| \endhead
| \hline\multicolumn{1}{r}{Continued on next page} \\
| \endfoot
| \endlastfoot
| \hline
| 1\footnotemark[1]{}\\
| \hline
| \end{longtabu}
| \footnotetext[1]{Blind\footnotemark[1]{} text}
`----

Even so there seem to be two different routines for writing the column
header for the first and the subsequent pages (in the first one the \\
follows directly to the '}', whereas the second time a space is added),
it seems, the string is generated only once, because the "[1]" is
missing on the second "\footnotemark", but added to the third one.