Re: [O] Show presence of zero width spaces using overlay

From: timor
Subject: Re: [O] Show presence of zero width spaces using overlay
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:23:23 +0200

Hello Nicolas,

Sorry for not replying earlier. If my comments don't matter anymore,
please ignore.

Specification-wise, I cannot think of anything other than

"Use <foo-mechanism> to prevent any special characters from formatting text."

I guess one would have to define the list of characters which can be escaped.
I also don't know if backslash is the correct way to go.

Another thing I think is important is that <foo-mechanism> is
semi-obvious to non-org-mode people. That's why I think using
org-entities is not a valid workaround for my original problem.

regards,
timor