Re: [O] BUG: Wrong indentation inside src block

From: fm4d
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: Wrong indentation inside src block
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 17:29:10 +0000 (UTC)

Eric S Fraga <e.fraga <at> ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> I don't understand why the behaviour is different with different
> versions of org but, just in case, what is the setting of
> indent-tabs-mode?  I find that things work best with this set to
> nil.  The actual use of tabs is a holdover from typewriter days...

Well, you were right, (setq-default indent-tabs-mode nil) solved the
issue for me. Now I understand why nobody noticed it, but I still
find it weird that until the commit it worked for me even with
indent-tabs-mode on. Maybe it is worth some comment in
documentation because indent-tabs-mode is on by default.