Re: [O] Screenshot of agenda: agenda is not shown in time

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] Screenshot of agenda: agenda is not shown in time
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:42:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Karl,

This seems strange to me too.  I tested your code and found that the
screenshot always showed the pre-agenda state of the frame, showing the lisp
window at the top and the helm-M-x window at the bottom, the way it looked
when I hit RET to run the command.

However, I tried stepping through the function with edebug, and then it
worked properly: the screenshot was taken after the agenda displayed, and it
showed the agenda in the screenshot.

I don't know much about Emacs internals, but I'm guessing that something's
preventing the frame from being repainted until the function finishes.
Maybe you could use a separate function to take the screenshot and call it
with a timer?