Re: [O] [OT] A new web browser‽

From: Hauke Rehfeld
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] A new web browser‽
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 10:45:38 +0200

Opera (when they were still using their own engine) had a lot of quite useful UI features, and could open hundreds of tabs without much slowdown.

In the chrome port, they were back to basic chrome features, and even right now (after how many years?) it's not very different from using a differently styled chrome at all. Performance-wise, it's as memory hungry as chrome itself.

Cheers,

Hauke