Re: [O] toc isn't generated in a latex export

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] toc isn't generated in a latex export
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:23:52 +0200

On 2016-04-13, at 12:24, Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm working on a file which is then exported to latex, and if I have -

> the sections don't have leading numbers but there isn't a table of
> contents.
>
> What I'm looking for is no leading numbers but a table of contents. How
> can I achieve this please?

This is probably one of the most often asked question by Polish LaTeX
beginners - in Polish typography, we do want unnumbered
chapters/sections to appear in the ToC.  There is a special set of
classes (meant more or less as drop-in replacements for the standard
ones) which change a lot of things, and fix this issue, too.  Here is
the link to the CTAN package:
https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/mwcls
It can be viewed as European versions of the standard LaTeX classes.

The drawback is that the manual is in Polish;-).

> Thanks
> Sharon.

Hth,

--