Re: [O] Org-mode export doesn't work anymore after moving to OsX

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode export doesn't work anymore after moving to OsX
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:49:46 -0400

That is done automatically if you run it like:

emacs -q -l /path/to-init.el

the jmax directory is stored at load time
(https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/init.el#L16) and the
variable is used every where else that is needed.

alternatively, you might try (with your path obviously) in your init
file:

(load-file "~/Dropbox/kitchingroup/jmax/init.el")

It should do the same thing.