[O] org compact guide texinfo bug ?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: [O] org compact guide texinfo bug ?
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 21:51:51 +0900

It's my fist message to the list so I hope I'm not missing anything.

In section 10.4 "Commands in the agenda buffer" the View/Go to Org file
commands are described as:

@tsubheading{View/Go to Org file}
@item mouse-3
@itemx @key{SPC}
Display the original location of the item in another window.
With prefix arg, make sure that the entire entry is made visible in the
outline, not only the heading.
@c
@itemx @key{TAB}
Go to the original location of the item in another window.  Under Emacs
22, @kbd{mouse-1} will also work for this.
@c
@itemx @key{RET}
Go to the original location of the item and delete other windows.
@c

According to the Texinfo documentation:
https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/_0040itemx.html

It seems like: