[O] fontification lost when using org-goto

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: [O] fontification lost when using org-goto
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 16:32:25 +0200

I'm using an emacs theme for fontification. The fontification is lost
whenever I use org-goto: no more colors, no more hidden stars. When I
leave the temporary buffer, the fontification is not restored until I
run M-x org-mode or update the #+ lines with C-c C-c.

I've encountered this problem with several themes (dracula, naquadah)
but not with emacs -Q. Are there some special faces to defineĀ ?

Julien.