[O] bug in ox-koma-letter.el

From: Thomas Holst
Subject: [O] bug in ox-koma-letter.el
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 09:56:50 +0200

Hello,

with latest org-mode version from git I get the following error when I
try to export a subtree to pdf via koma-letter:

  if: Symbol's value as variable is void: option

I did a little search: 'option' occurs in commit:

  3ee3663 ox-koma-letter: Add support for LOCATION

I reverted that commit and export works fine. I don't know how to fix
this so I can't provide a patch - sorry.

Thanks for looking into this.

--
Thomas