Re: [O] a patch to ob-lisp.el

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] a patch to ob-lisp.el
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 18:51:23 +0800

Hi, Nicolas, the another email which you commented many places is outdated. That patch is modified from the version of MELPA package `org-plus-conrtib`.

I cloned org-mode git repo, and created public repo branch at here:
https://github.com/stardiviner/org-mode/tree/sly-support-for-ob-lisp

I checked this branch's diff with your mentioned places. All checked.
I followed org-mode contrib guide to create this commit.
Please let me know if there is any place need to modify.

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> Ask a beside question. I cloned org-mode git repo, should I contribute my
> patch with git way? (I mean create a git branch on my own public clone,
> then paste it here to let maintainer merge it?)

Please look at the document suggested by Thomas. In particular, please
read section "For Org contributors: preferred way of submitting
patches".

Following advices there tremendeously helps maintainers.

Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou