Re: [O] orgmode and a database

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [O] orgmode and a database
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 19:03:20 +0200

       > 1) Using ob-rec.el (part of recutils)

       >    #+begin_src rec :data mydata.rec :type milestone :fields
ProjectID,Name
       >      Year == 2014
       >    #+end_src

    Thanks. Could you please send me the mydate file otherwise that will not
    work (and I don't know enough recfiles syntax to cook up my own.

Sure.  This could be an example of a recfile:

-- mydata.rec --
%rec: milestone

ProjectID: 1
Name: GNU Recutils
Year: 2012

ProjectID: 2
Name: Another
Year: 2014

ProjectID: 3
Name: GNU Emacs
Year: 1985

ProjectID: 4
Name: Foo
Year: 2014
-- end of mydata.rec --

Evaluating this block from an org file (note the 's around 2014 that I
forgot to use in the example above):

#+begin_src rec :data mydata.rec :type milestone :fields ProjectID,Name
 Year == '2014'
#+end_src

It produces:

#+RESULTS: