Re: [O] How to do proper folding and semantic markup

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] How to do proper folding and semantic markup
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 05:21:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Eduardo,

Just a note, you mentioned that you find the folding very useful, so you
might want to try out the org-tree-to-indirect-buffer command.  It's very
helpful when you're working on a large Org file and only want to work on
certain parts of it.  I don't see it mentioned often, so I'm not sure many
people are aware of it (there's always something else to learn about Org!).