Re: [O] Ignoring all org-mode headings to export beamer slides with no t

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Ignoring all org-mode headings to export beamer slides with no titles
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 12:47:48 +0100

On Sunday,  3 Apr 2016 at 11:30, Rob Stewart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like presentation zen, where less is more. I would like to export my
> org-mode files as beamer slides, but have the heading title ignored so
> as not to position a title at the top left of the each slide.

I don't know if there is an org way of achieving what you want (others
will hopefully answer).  The alternative is to create your own beamer
style which ignores the frame title.  What beamer style are you using?
Or maybe one already exists out in the wild...

Depending on the beamer style you are using, the following line, added
to your org file just before the first slide *might* do the trick...

#+latex: \renewcommand<>{\frametitle}[1]{\gdef\insertframetitle{}}
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.92.1, Org release_8.3.4-668-g809a83