Re: [O] Ignoring all org-mode headings to export beamer slides with no t

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Ignoring all org-mode headings to export beamer slides with no titles
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 13:36:31 +0200

Rob Stewart <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I like presentation zen, where less is more. I would like to export my
> org-mode files as beamer slides, but have the heading title ignored so
> as not to position a title at the top left of the each slide.
>
> I can do it on a per-slide basis with:
>
> ** My slide title
> :PROPERTIES:
> :BEAMER_ENV: fullframe
> :END:
>
> Is there a way of applying this rule to every slide, without having to
> add this :PROPERTIES: section beneath every heading in my org file?

You could add a filter that adds this property to every headline of the
correct level.

Or hack it on the latex side

#+latex_header: \let\oldframe\frame
#+latex_header: \renewcommand\frame[1][fullframe]{\oldframe[#1]}

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?