Re: [O] first #+LATEX_HEADER: in SETUPFILE not correctly exported and ca

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] first #+LATEX_HEADER: in SETUPFILE not correctly exported and causes Missing \begin{document} error
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 11:50:07 +0100

On Monday, 28 Mar 2016 at 10:54, Charles Millar wrote:

[...]

> As we agreed my first successful export was lucky, so I revised that
> file template from which I was exporting - the extra first page and
> the missing\begin{document} do not seem to be a problem now.
>
> However, the LATEX_HEADER: still is placed several spaces to the left,

So everything is fine other than the placement of the LaTeX header line?

In terms of the placement, I have no idea what causes this.  I don't
often look at the LaTeX the org exporter creates so cannot say whether
this is normal or not.  The extra whitespace should not affect LaTeX in
any case.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.92.1, Org release_8.3.4-668-g809a83