[O] external/central ``macro'' definitions (for instance link abbrev's)?

From: Martin Steffen
Subject: [O] external/central ``macro'' definitions (for instance link abbrev's)?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 11:43:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I like to achieve the following. I do a org-document which I separate
into different files (one per chapter or similar). They are all included
into some "main.org".

In that setup, I'd like to use some centrally defined links, like

#+LINK: toollib  ../../src/lib

or similar, as an abbrev in hyperlinks like

[[toollib:somefile][somefile]]

Now, the #+LINK mechanism works fine as such. But I want that it works
for all used *.org files that constituted the overall document /without/
repeating the definition. Something like

#+INCLUDE "definitions.org"

at the beginning of each file, so that if something changes, I need to
adapt only "definitions.org", not all files making use of that shared links.

Is there a way to achieve that? Thanks, Martin