Re: [O] org-ref, abstracts

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref, abstracts
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:18:06 -0400

I am pretty sure the metadata from dx.doi.org doesn't contain any
abstract information, so there is not a way to put anything useful in
it. The abstract is often covered by copyright. You can add your own
abstract with bibtex-make-field (C-c C-f) in a bibtex entry, or you can
copy the bibtex entries from publisher sites which usually do contain
the abstract if you ask for it.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F