[O] scheme SRC blocks

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: [O] scheme SRC blocks
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 01:50:58 +0530

I have an org file with scheme SRC blocks like so.

#+BEGIN_SRC scheme
  (some-code-here)
#+END_SRC

Every time, I open the org file, I get prompted for the "Scheme
implementation" and I need to choose an implementation (guile, in my
case) before continuing. Similarly, I am also prompted for the same when
publishing the org file, or opening up the SRC block using
org-edit-special (C-c ') for editing. This happens because of the
behaviour of the command "scheme-mode" which prompts for the required
scheme implementation.

Manually choosing the scheme implementation every time is tedious and
annoying. Is there some way to circumvent this issue?

Thanks,
Arun Isaac.