Re: [O] Help with writing plain list followed by description list [ox-la

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Help with writing plain list followed by description list [ox-latex]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 23:25:54 -0400

Ah, found the solution after I RTFM :)

C-h i g (org) Plain lists

"A list ends whenever every item has ended, which means before any
line less or equally indented than items at top level.  It also ends
before two blank lines(5)."

Here's the solution:

* Good (with 2 blank lines)
- Plain list item

- Description :: Description list became part of plain list here!

Kaushal Modi