Re: [O] org-agenda error

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda error
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:58:29 -0400

Unfortunately, that's not the case (that helm-org-in-buffer-headings) is called in a non-org buffer. It happens whenever I call it from within any org-file. I also tried calling it from within a short, minimal org-file with just a few headings of various levels, and I get the same error.

The error, once again, is this:
http://i.imgur.com/FoTiwoq.png

And again, the error I get when I call org-agenda is this:
http://pastebin.com/wCBgAQLp

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:21 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Peter Salazar <address@hidden> writes:

> Any thoughts on that? I'm not sure if it's related, but I also get errors
> when I try to call helm-org-in-buffer-headings. Somehow the backtrace gets
> immediately erased, so here's a screenshot:
> http://i.imgur.com/FoTiwoq.png

From the above, it looks like `helm-org--get-candidate-in-file' is
erroneously called from a non-Org buffer (here, "*Backtrace*").  Outside
Org, `org-complex-heading-regexp' is nil, hence the result.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou