Re: [O] org export to latex tables, with hlines and |

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org export to latex tables, with hlines and |
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:28:03 +0100

Hello,

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> When I use
> orgtab radio tables in latex files with orgtbl minor mode enabled
> the following template
>

>  '(orgtbl-radio-table-templates
>    (quote
>     ((latex-mode "% BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL %n
> % END RECEIVE ORGTBL %n
> \\begin{comment}
> #+ORGTBL: SEND %n orgtbl-to-latex  :lend \"\\\\\\\\ \\\\hline\" :environment
> tabular
> |/|<>|
> | |  |
> \\end{comment}
> ")
>

> Does precisely what I want. Now I want the same behavior if I edit a
> table in a org buffer and export it to latex.
>
> Which variable needs to be set and how?

IIUC you want to put a rule after every row in the table? If that's the
case, the straightforward way to do it is to explicitly put the rule in
your table:

  |/|<>|
  | |  |
  |-+--|

Otherwise you can use a filter, e.g.,
`org-export-filter-table-row-functions' and append "\\hine" there in
LaTeX-related back-ends.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou