[O] org-export-babel-evaluate and header arguments

From: Anthony Cowley
Subject: [O] org-export-babel-evaluate and header arguments
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 19:44:39 -0500

If I have org-export-babel-evaluate set to nil, source blocks are not evaluated
on export. However, if a source block has a :var header argument that calls
another source block, I am prompted if the callee should be evaluated.

Given that the caller is not to be evaluated, I'm not sure I see a reason for
the :var to be evaluated. Is there a way I can disable this argument evaluation?

My goal is quick exports, but in this case it actually seems like a bug since
all of my code blocks are :session. If I give permission to evaluate the :var
argument, it will result in an error since the session hasn't been updated with
the evaluations of other source blocks.

Thanks,
Anthony