Re: [O] C-c ! org-time-stamp-inactive ?

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] C-c ! org-time-stamp-inactive ?
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 14:25:21 -0500

K <address@hidden> writes:

> I've run into the same problem, with both Org 8.3.4 and MELPA version
> 20160307, the usual C-c ! doesn't work anymore for inserting inactive
> timestamp.  If there's been no change to the default binding, any
> suggestions on how to debug this please?  Thanks!

I'd suggest verifying that the C-c ! binding works as expected with
emacs -Q when loading Org from either the maint or master branch.
Assuming all is fine when using emacs -Q, try to figure out what in your
configuration is causing the issue.  If you have no guesses at likely
culprits, you could try commenting out large chunks of your config
files, narrowing down from there.

--
Kyle