Re: [O] koma letter export receiver address

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] koma letter export receiver address
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 20:34:24 -0500

Hi Rasmus,

Thanks for your help. Here's my .emacs:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (require 'org)
  (add-to-list 'load-path
               "~/.emacs.d/lisp/vendor/org-mode/contrib/lisp")
  (require 'ox-koma-letter)
#+END_SRC

M-x org-version produces:

Org-mode version 8.3.3 (release_8.3.3-640-g2b3c72 @
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

Please find attach the file "test.org" and "test.pdf" produced by hitting C-c
C-e C-s k o.

Thanks,
York