Re: [O] How to export casual letter without from and to address?

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] How to export casual letter without from and to address?
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 10:47:59 -0500

> Why use a letter exporter (koma?) if you don't want something that looks like
> a letter?

I wanted it to be a letter in all aspects, except that it doesn't have the "from
address" and "to address" in the header. More specifically, I want my letter
looks like:

  Hi Flora,

  Blah blah blah!

  Regards,

  York

> simply write it as a normal org document and export it to pdf or odt or
> whatever you wish to send.

The problem is, it seems to me that to export to pdf, LaTeX export is the only
way to go. But then you would have to choose a document class. Obviously you
can't use "article", nor "book". So my question may probably rephrase as: which
latex document class do you use to export the letter "as is"?

Thanks,

York