Re: [O] Vertical space

From: Johann Spies
Subject: Re: [O] Vertical space
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 17:06:48 +0200

On 4 March 2016 at 16:25, Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> wrote:

Why not use the enumitem package to add that space automatically?

Thanks Marcin.  I did not know about enumitem.  That might be useful in LaTeX.
But my problem here is not LaTeX, but how to do it using orgmode and then export
it to LaTeX and ODT

Also - enumitem might not be the final answer to my problem here because I do
not always need the same space between items.

Regards
Johann
--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)