Re: [O] Is it possible to keep /all/ the heading properties in one place

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible to keep /all/ the heading properties in one place?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 12:44:05 +0000

On Sunday, 28 Feb 2016 at 12:32, Rasmus wrote:
> Emacs should pick the right font.  Most likely, you need to install
> Symbola,

Indeed!  Thanks for the pointer.  Installing symbola did the job in
terms of being able to see those symbols.

Unfortunately, I cannot get org to prettify scheduled and deadline
entries without causing org to have problems fontifying the rest of the
file.  But I'm not sure why that is happening so will post later when/if
I narrow this down.

> The only fonts I’ve got configured are Fira as the main font, DejaVu as
> fallback and XITS for math.

I know this is OT for this list but can you show me how you configure
fallback fonts?

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.91.1, Org release_8.3.4-626-gb62d55