[O] needing help with frames beamer in org-mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] needing help with frames beamer in org-mode
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:24:15 +0100

Hello the list, (cc. Eric)

I'm trying for some days to get in org-mode for latex class beamer an equivalent to the following latex code:

\begin{frame}

\end{frame}

I have read the documentation and I have tested many examples, but nothing works correctly in my setup.

the org-mode code

#+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 2

does not succeed to get clean frame.  Contrarily to the beamer mode in Latex, org-mode works as if it fullfills the space as far as it finds blanks spaces...

A configuration file + example + explanation would be very welcome.

Best wishes,

Jo.