Re: [O] Cannot export bash src: more details

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Cannot export bash src: more details
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:57:00 +0000

On Tuesday, 23 Feb 2016 at 10:54, Giuseppe Lipari wrote:

[...]

> byte-code: Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)

I have also run into this problem lately (well, early last week or the
week before that) with src blocks that work just fine if moved to
another place.  Drove me crazy trying to debug this and got nowhere
other than I found that adding some text before and/or after the src
block made things work.

Like you, coming up with an ECM has proven impossible.  My case was also
a complex file.

Sorry that I cannot help directly but just wanted you to know that there
is a problem somewhere in current org...
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.90.1, Org release_8.3.3-535-g7213aa